This blog post of Aggravation Wooden Board Game was uploaded on September 26, 2017 at 12:17 pm. This blog post is posted in the Wooden category. Aggravation Wooden Board Game is tagged with Aggravation Wooden Board Game, Aggravation, Wooden, Board, Game..
Aggravationag•gra•va•tion (ag′rə vā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an increase in intensity, seriousness, or severity;
act of making worse: an aggravation of pain.
- the state of being aggravated.
- something that causes an increase in intensity, degree, or severity.
exasperation: Johnny causes me so much aggravation!
- a source or cause of annoyance or exasperation: Johnny's such an aggravation to her!
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Boardboard (bôrd, bōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.
- a flat slab of wood or other material for some specific purpose: a cutting board.
- a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
- [Theat.]the stage: The play will go on the boards next week.
- the wooden fence surrounding the playing area of an ice-hockey rink.
- a racing course made of wood, used esp. in track meets held indoors: his first time running on boards.
- [Bookbinding.]stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth, or the like to form the covers for a book.
- [Building Trades.]composition material made in large sheets, as plasterboard or corkboard.
- a table, esp. to serve food on.
- daily meals, esp. as provided for pay: twenty dollars a day for room and board.
- an official group of persons who direct or supervise some activity: a board of directors.
- the side of a ship.
- one leg, or tack, of the course of a ship beating to windward.
- [Railroads.]a fixed signal or permanent sign regulating traffic.
- a flat surface, as a wall or an object of rectangular shape, on which something is posted, as notices or stock-market quotations: a bulletin board.
- Also called card, circuit board. a piece of fiberglass or other material upon which chips can be mounted to perform specific functions.
- plugboard (def. 2).
- See circuit board (def. 2).
- a switchboard.
- the area of a woolshed where shearing is done.
- a crew of shearers working in a particular woolshed.
- sheep about to be sheared.
- [Obs.]the edge, border, or side of anything.
- across the board:
- [Racing.]betting on a horse or dog to finish first, second, or third, so that any result where a selection wins, places, or shows enables the bettor to collect.
- applying to or affecting every person, class, group, etc.
- go by the board:
- to go over the ship's side.
- to be destroyed, neglected, or forgotten: All his devoted labor went by the board.
- on board:
- on or in a ship, plane, or other vehicle: There were several movie stars on board traveling incognito.
- [Baseball.]on base: There were two men on board as the next batter came up.
- present and functioning as a member of a team or organization. Also, aboard.
- on the boards, in the theatrical profession: The family has been on the boards since grandfather's time.
- tread the boards. See tread (def. 11).
- to cover or close with boards (often fol. by up or over): to board up a house; to board over a well.
- to furnish with meals, or with meals and lodging, esp. for pay: They boarded him for $50 a week.
- to go on board of or enter (a ship, train, etc.).
- to allow on board: We will be boarding passengers in approximately ten minutes.
- to come up alongside (a ship), as to attack or to go on board: The pirate ship boarded the clipper.
- [Obs.]to approach;
- to take one's meals, or be supplied with food and lodging at a fixed price: Several of us board at the same rooming house.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hit an opposing player with a board check.
Gamegame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Aggravation Wooden Board Game have 10 images including Solid Oak Hardwood Aggravation Board Game, Aggravation Board Game Made In USA Sign D By By WoodDesigner, Classic Large Aggravation Marble Game Board Sign D By Craftsman, Hand-Painted Wooden Aggravation Game Board, Double-Sided, Cherry Fast Track / Aggravation Game Board With Pegs, Inlaid Wooden Oak And Walnut Aggravation Board. $130.00, Via Etsy, Don Strenz Woodworking, Hand-Painted Wooden Aggravation Game Board, Double-Sided, Handmade Wood Chase-N-Race, Sepele Aggravation Board Game. Below are the pictures:
Aggravation Wooden Board Game could be new to room companion. But decide the product of home backsplash and actually pick the design is so your home pal rooang search awesome and cross-eyed an exercise that must be completed! Frequently your kitchen backsplash substance that's commonly used is ceramic. Here's impressive kitchen backsplash tile is exclusive! Let's notice!
Kitchen backsplash frequently situated on the wall can be used as a kitchen sink region. Since typically in the area of the kitchen sink will be a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking fat and could be very poor if it splashes on the surfaces of your home, so it is granted like a kitchen backsplash answer along with decorating accessories within the home. Kitchen tile is quite very floral style with style home that is minimalist.
The grey coloring is quite mounted on modern-style Aggravation Wooden Board Game that is minimalist or the room style. Thus is also applied in the kitchen. With contemporary interior design that was elegant, kitchen backsplash tile were picked which have a motif just like natural jewel with dreary shades of coloring in order to fit the setting inside the kitchen. Home backsplash that period employed over the kitchen wall beginning the kitchen sink to storage.