This blog post of Craftsman 4 Ton Floor Jack was posted on October 2, 2017 at 2:01 am. This image is posted on the Floor category. Craftsman 4 Ton Floor Jack is tagged with Craftsman 4 Ton Floor Jack, Craftsman, 4, Ton, Floor, Jack..
Craftsmancrafts•man (krafts′mən, kräfts′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -men.
- a person who practices or is highly skilled in a craft;
- an artist.
Tonton1 (tun),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of weight, equivalent to 2000 pounds (0.907 metric ton) avoirdupois(short ton) in the U.S. and 2240 pounds (1.016 metric tons) avoirdupois(long ton) in Great Britain.
- Also called freight ton. a unit of volume for freight that weighs one ton, varying with the type of freight measured, as 40 cubic feet of oak timber or 20 bushels of wheat.
- See metric ton.
- See displacement ton.
- a unit of volume used in transportation by sea, commonly equal to 40 cubic feet (1.13 cu. m)(shipping ton or measurement ton).
- a unit of internal capacity of ships, equal to 100 cubic feet (2.83 cu. m)(register ton).
- Often, tons.[Informal.]a great quantity;
a lot: a ton of jokes; tons of wedding presents.
- a speed of 100 miles per hour.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Jackjack1 ( jak),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- Also called knave. [Cards.]a playing card bearing the picture of a soldier or servant.
- a connecting device in an electrical circuit designed for the insertion of a plug.
- (cap.) fellow;
man (usually used in addressing a stranger): Hey, Jack, which way to Jersey?
- Also called jackstone.
- one of a set of small metal objects having six prongs, used in the game of jacks.
- one of any other set of objects, as pebbles, stones, etc., used in the game of jacks.
- jacks, (used with a sing. v.) a children's game in which small metal objects, stones, pebbles, or the like, are tossed, caught, and moved on the ground in a number of prescribed ways, usually while bouncing a rubber ball.
- any of several carangid fishes, esp. of the genus Caranx, as C. hippos(crevalle jack or jack crevalle), of the western Atlantic Ocean.
- money: He won a lot of jack at the races.
- a small flag flown at the jack staff of a ship, bearing a distinctive design usually symbolizing the nationality of the vessel.
- Also called jack crosstree. either of a pair of crosstrees at the head of a topgallant mast, used to hold royal shrouds away from the mast.
- (cap.) a sailor.
- a lumberjack.
- See jack rabbit.
- a jackass.
- a device for turning a spit.
- a small wooden rod in the mechanism of a harpsichord, spinet, or virginal that rises when the key is depressed and causes the attached plectrum to strike the string.
- [Lawn Bowling.]a small, usually white bowl or ball used as a mark for the bowlers to aim at.
- Also called clock jack. [Horol.]a mechanical figure that strikes a clock bell.
- a premigratory young male salmon.
- [Theat.]See brace jack.
- [Falconry.]the male of a kestrel, hobby, or esp. of a merlin.
- every man jack, everyone without exception: They presented a formidable opposition, every man jack of them.
- to lift or move (something) with or as if with a jack (usually fol. by up): to jack a car up to change a flat tire.
- to increase, raise, or accelerate (prices, wages, speed, etc.) (usually fol. by up).
- to boost the morale of;
encourage (usually fol. by up).
- to jacklight.
- to jacklight.
- jack off, Slang (vulgar). to masturbate.
- [Carpentry.]having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure;
cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
The blog post about Craftsman 4 Ton Floor Jack have 10 images including Craftsman 4 Ton Floor Jack: Get Great Deals On Tools You Need At Sears, 4 Ton Lift Service Jack: Heavy-Duty Lifting At Sears, Craftsman 4 Ton Floor Jack, Craftsman 4-Ton, Low-Profile, High-Lift Floor Jack With Fast Lift, 4 Ton Steel Heavy Duty Floor Jack With Rapid Pump® 68056 Alternate Photo #8 ., Http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/00950244000, Craftsman 2 1/4-Ton Floor Jacks 009-50523 - Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 At Summit Racing, Craftsman 2-1/4 Ton Floor Jack & Stand Set: Hoist Better With Sears, Craftsman 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack, Low Profile, Craftsman Steel 2 1/4 Ton Floor Jack 2 Stands & Creeper Car. Here are the attachments:
This desk comes with metallic or natural colour such as dreary, white or dark. Seats are utilized also basic and not too much together with the amount of 3 chairs. This table is simply used for eating alone and chatting because the size is not too-large. Materials employed glass or ie metal.
Tabletops also greater so that it may be used to put fruits items including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously lean using a rectangular or circular thighs are tiny and slim in order to steer clear of the feeling of rigidity while in the kitchen.
The Craftsman 4 Ton Floor Jack suitable for natural sort of home room. This natural stand includes a square-shape that's larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural hues like white and brown.