Herringbone Tile Floor was posted at July 10, 2017 at 11:03 pm. It is published at the Floor category. Herringbone Tile Floor is tagged with Herringbone Tile Floor, Herringbone, Tile, Floor..
Herringboneher•ring•bone (her′ing bōn′),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern consisting of adjoining vertical rows of slanting lines, any two contiguous lines forming either aVor an invertedV,used in masonry, textiles, embroidery, etc.
- Also called chevron, chevron weave, her′ringbone weave′. a type of twill weave having this pattern.
- a fabric constructed with this weave.
- a garment made from such a fabric, esp. a suit.
- [Skiing.]a method of going up a slope in which a skier sets the skis in a form resembling aV,and, placing weight on the inside edges, advances the skis by turns using the poles from behind for push and support.
- having or resembling herringbone: herringbone tweed.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Herringbone Tile Floor have 10 attachments , they are Herringbone Tile: The Kitchen Flooring Saga Part 2 Of 2 And The Reveal!, How To Tile A Herringbone Floor By Smart Girls DIY, Herringbone Tile Floors | A Complete Tutorial For Laying Tile Flooring And Herringbone Tile Flooring |, Bathroom With Herringbone Tile Floor, Contemporary, Bathroom, CR Home Design, Herringbone Tile Floor Photos, Harmonizing Herringbone Floors, Smart Girls DIY, Pedraza Kitchen Tile Herringbone - Bower Power, 17 Best Images About Herringbone Flooring | On Pinterest | Faux Wood Tiles, Herringbone Wood Floor And Tile, Herringbone Floor | A Complete Tutorial For Laying Tile Flooring And Herringbone Tile Flooring | #. Following are the attachments:
A steel dish may be used in place of timber or rock. Add a joyful pretty dish and a unique surface to the walls and units distinction with lumber or stone counter. The tiles are a fantastic decision because it isn't simply stunning and colorful, but also rather functional for developing a backsplash.
Confident is most needed while cooking within the kitchen? Nonetheless, you ought to begin to seem element of your home wall. Then there's the proper answer for you if you begin the wall only to clean or repaint to clean the spots are tough to clean.
Glazed tiles fairly quickly cleaned even though it should be eliminated totally with a clear dry material after laundering to prevent water places which could blunt the color of the tiles. A of kind, often long Herringbone Tile Floor made from the stand towards the case where the stove along with the torpedo is located. Consequently usually outside strip but might straight well.
You'll be able to pick a Herringbone Tile Floor innovative with metal plates , stunning pebble, or patterned tiles to include attractive highlights towards the home wall. When it comes for the kitchen and a few of the major components in the kitchen, whether you're considering likewise the main wall, sink, counter, and fridge?