Large Island Kitchen was published on October 25, 2017 at 9:40 am. This image is posted under the Kitchen category. Large Island Kitchen is tagged with Large Island Kitchen, Large, Island, Kitchen..
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Large Island Kitchen have 5 photos including White Kitchen With Large Square White Island And Dark Stools., Large Bright Kitchen With Matching Island With Stove., Large Island With Spacious Seating, Massive Kitchen With Two Full-width Islands. One Island Offers Seating For Eight People, Larger Kitchen Islands. Below are the attachments:
The home usually has its figure. Furthermore with all the pad are located in britain. Don't want to modify the design of the building is an excessive amount of, Large Island Kitchen models contend with traditional pad.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th-century and it is now at night stage of redevelopment. Instead of wanting to copy the style of the bungalow, Alex St decided to build an additional kitchen layout that can reduce the complete lodge's structural change and maintain the type of the household.
Never requested attractive, a result! In order to keep up with the personality of the building, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture incorporating a home style in addition to the main building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, the united kingdom could be the building in-question.