The post of Sealing A Basement Floor was posted at May 20, 2017 at 3:11 pm. This article is posted at the Floor category. Sealing A Basement Floor is tagged with Sealing A Basement Floor, Sealing, A, Basement, Floor..
Sealingseal1 (sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Sealing A Basement Floor have 9 photos , they are Basement Floor Epoxy And Sealer, Basement Floor Epoxy Coating Philadelphia - YouTube, Hip And Modern Basement Concrete Floors - We Are Specialists At Finishing Your New Or Existing Concrete Floors, Concrete Basement SealerRooms, Basement Gallery, Basement Floor Under Construction, Basement Floor Sealing Erie Pa, Tags: Damp Basement ., Leaking Basement Epoxy Repair. Following are the images:
Sealing A Basement Floor is one of many most widely used substances and therefore are often used for your floor as well as the Granite is also a volcanic rock formed by warmth and pressure and therefore are obtainable in numerous tones like dim shades, light grey and green and also other colors, Now due to the strength and toughness, stone marble ceramic type usually used for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and floor resources and in addition creating a family area.
Of course you know a great deal of these kinds of granite and contains become a new development in the world of residence and of course you are baffled in choosing a style, in setting up a home, you have to look at the right coloring for the walls of your home. Shade gray house typically selected while the starting color is principal, though it is not unusual to also provide a natural coloring for example white coloring to paint the surfaces of the house.