The post about Tar Heel Furniture was posted on October 27, 2017 at 7:24 pm. This post is posted at the Furniture category. Tar Heel Furniture is tagged with Tar Heel Furniture, Tar, Heel, Furniture..
Tartar1 (tär),USA pronunciation n., v., tarred, tar•ring, adj.
- any of various dark-colored viscid products obtained by the destructive distillation of certain organic substances, as coal or wood.
- coal-tar pitch.
- smoke solids or components: cigarette tar.
- beat, knock, or whale the tar out of, [Informal.]to beat mercilessly: The thief had knocked the tar out of the old man and left him for dead.
- to smear or cover with or as if with tar.
- tar and feather:
- to coat (a person) with tar and feathers as a punishment or humiliation.
- to punish severely: She should be tarred and feathered for what she has done.
- of or characteristic of tar.
- covered or smeared with tar;
- tarred with the same brush, possessing the same shortcomings or guilty of the same misdeeds: The whole family is tarred with the same brush.
Heelheel1 (hēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the back part of the human foot, below and behind the ankle.
- an analogous part in other vertebrates.
- either hind foot or hoof of some animals, as the horse.
- the foot as a whole: He was hung by the heels.
- the part of a stocking, shoe, or the like covering the back part of the wearer's foot.
- a solid, raised base or support of leather, wood, rubber, etc., attached to the sole of a shoe or boot under the back part of the foot.
- heels, high-heeled shoes.
- something resembling the back part of the human foot in position, shape, etc.: a heel of bread.
- the rear of the palm, adjacent to the wrist.
- the latter or concluding part of anything: the heel of a session.
- the lower end of any of various more or less vertical objects, as rafters, spars, or the sternposts of vessels.
- the after end of a keel.
- the inner end of a bowsprit or jib boom.
- the crook in the head of a golf club.
- the exterior angle of an angle iron.
- the end of a frog farthest from a switch.
- [Hort.]the base of any part, as of a cutting or tuber, that is removed from a plant for use in the propagation of that plant.
- at one's heels, close behind one: The police are at his heels.Also, at heel.
- cool one's heels, to be kept waiting, esp. because of deliberate discourtesy: The producer let the actors who were waiting to be auditioned cool their heels in the outer office.
- down at the heels, having a shabby, slipshod, or slovenly appearance. Also, down at heel, down at the heel, out at heels, out at the heels.
- his heels, [Cribbage.]a jack turned up as a starter, counting two points for the dealer.
- kick up one's heels, to have a vigorously entertaining time;
frolic: Grandfather could still kick up his heels now and then.
- lay by the heels:
- to arrest and imprison.
- to prevail over;
render ineffectual: Superior forces laid the invaders by the heels.
- on or upon the heels of, closely following;
in quick succession of: On the heels of the hurricane came an outbreak of looting.
- show a clean pair of heels, to leave one's pursuers or competitors behind;
outrun: The thief showed his victim a clean pair of heels.Also, show one's heels to.
- take to one's heels, to run away;
take flight: The thief took to his heels as soon as he saw the police.
- to heel:
- close behind: The dog followed the hunter to heel.
- under control or subjugation: The attackers were brought swiftly to heel.
- to follow at the heels of;
- to furnish with heels, as shoes.
- to perform (a dance) with the heels.
- [Golf.]to strike (the ball) with the heel of the club.
- to arm (a gamecock) with spurs.
- (of a dog) to follow at one's heels on command.
- to use the heels, as in dancing.
- heel in, to cover temporarily (the roots and most of the stem of a plant) with soil prior to permanent planting.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Tar Heel Furniture have 6 photos , they are Samuel Lawrence Furniture Office Collection At Tar Heel Furniture Gallery ., Liberty Furniture Bedroom Set At Tar Heel Furniture Gallery ., Legacy Furniture Formal Furniture Dining Collection At Tar Heel Furniture Gallery ., Paula Deen Upholstery Collection At Tar Heel Furniture Gallery ., Elegant Tar Heel Furniture Elegant Dinning Room Old 25 Tar Heel Furniture Gallery Quality ., Tar Heel Furniture Gallery. Below are the photos:
This stand is sold with natural or metallic coloring such as grey, bright or dark. Seats are employed too easy rather than too high with 3 seats' variety. This desk is just useful for eating alone and communicating as the dimension is not too big. Components employed ie metal.
The Tar Heel Furniture ideal for natural kind of kitchen place. This natural desk includes a square shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural impression. This stand includes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops wider such that it can be used to put fruits items such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be lean using a spherical or rectangular thighs are slender and little to be able to prevent the impression of rigidity in the home.