What Channel Does Hit The Floor Come On was posted at October 27, 2017 at 7:25 pm. This post is posted under the Floor category. What Channel Does Hit The Floor Come On is tagged with What Channel Does Hit The Floor Come On, What, Channel, Does, Hit, The, Floor, Come, On..
Whatwhat (hwut, hwot, wut, wot; unstressed hwət, wət),USA pronunciation pron.
- (used interrogatively as a request for specific information): What is the matter?
- (used interrogatively to inquire about the character, occupation, etc., of a person): What does he do?
- (used interrogatively to inquire as to the origin, identity, etc., of something): What are those birds?
- (used interrogatively to inquire as to the worth, usefulness, force, or importance of something): What is wealth without friends?
- (used interrogatively to request a repetition of words or information not fully understood, usually used in elliptical constructions): You need what?
- (used interrogatively to inquire the reason or purpose of something, usually used in elliptical constructions): What of it?
- how much?: What does it cost?
- (used relatively to indicate that which): I will send what was promised.
anything that: Say what you please. Come what may.
- the kind of thing or person that: He said what everyone expected he would. They are just what I was expecting.
- as much as;
as many as: We should each give what we can.
- the thing or fact that (used in parenthetic clauses): He went to the meeting and, what was worse, insisted on speaking.
- (used to indicate more to follow, additional possibilities, alternatives, etc.): You know what? Shall we go or what?
- (used as an intensifier in exclamatory phrases, often fol. by an indefinite article): What luck! What an idea!
- don't you agree?: An unusual chap, what?
who: She's the one what told me.
- Say what? (used esp. among teenagers) What's that you say? Would you repeat that?
- So what? (an expression of disinterest, disinclination, or contempt.)
- what have you, other things of the same kind;
so forth: money, jewels, stocks, and what have you.
- what for:
- why: What are you doing that for?
- a punishment or scolding.
- what if, what would be the outcome if;
suppose that: What if everyone who was invited comes?
- what it takes, something that enables one to achieve success or attain a desired end, as good looks, ability, or money: There's a young woman who has what it takes to get along in the world.
- what's what, the true situation;
all the facts: It's high time you told him what's what.
- the true nature or identity of something, or the sum of its characteristics: a lecture on the whats and hows of crop rotation.
- (used interrogatively before nouns): What news? What clothes shall I pack?
- whatever: Take what supplies you need.
- to what extent or degree? how much?: What does it matter?
- (used to introduce a prepositional phrase beginning with with): What with storms and all, their return was delayed.
- [Obs.]for what reason or purpose? why?
- (used in exclamatory expressions, often fol. by a question): What, no salt?
- [Older Use.]as much as;
as far as: He helps me what he can.
- but what, but that;
who or that … not: Who knows but what the sun may still shine.
Channelchan•nel1 (chan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -neled, -nel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -nelled, -nel•ling.
- the bed of a stream, river, or other waterway.
- a navigable route between two bodies of water.
- the deeper part of a waterway.
- a wide strait, as between a continent and an island.
- a course into which something may be directed: He hoped to direct the conversation to a new channel.
- a route through which anything passes or progresses: channels of trade.
- channels, the specific, prescribed, or official course or means of communication: In an emergency he was able to reach the governor without going through channels.
- a groove or furrow.
- a means of access: He considers the Senate a channel to the White House.
- a flute in a column, esp. one having no fillet between it and other flutes.
- any of the prominent vertical grooves in a triglyph.
- (in jazz or popular music) a bridge.
- a frequency band of sufficient width for one- or two-way communication from or to a transmitter used for television, radio, CB radio, telephone, or telegraph communication.
- a path for the transfer of signals or data within a computer or between a computer and its peripheral equipment.
- either of the two signals in stereophonic or any single signal in multichannel sound recording and reproduction.
- a transient opening made by a protein embedded in a cell membrane, permitting passage of specific ions or molecules into or out of the cell: calcium channel.
- a tubular passage for liquids or fluids.
- any structural member, as one of reinforced concrete, having the form of three sides of a rectangle.
- a number of such members: channel in 100-foot lengths.
- See channel iron.
- to convey through or as through a channel: He channeled the information to us.
- to direct toward or into some particular course: to channel one's interests.
- to excavate as a channel.
- to form a channel in;
chan′nel•er* [esp. Brit.,] chan′nel•ler, n.
- to become marked by a channel: Soft earth has a tendency to channel during a heavy rain.
Doesdoes1 (dōz),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of doe.
does2 (duz),USA pronunciation v.
- a 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of do 1.
Hithit (hit),USA pronunciation v., hit, hit•ting, n.
- to deal a blow or stroke to: Hit the nail with the hammer.
- to come against with an impact or collision, as a missile, a flying fragment, a falling body, or the like: The car hit the tree.
- to reach with a missile, a weapon, a blow, or the like, as one throwing, shooting, or striking: Did the bullet hit him?
- to succeed in striking: With his final shot he hit the mark.
- to make (a base hit): He hit a single and a home run.
- bat1 (def. 14).
- to drive or propel by a stroke: to hit a ball onto the green.
- to have a marked effect or influence on;
affect severely: We were all hit by the change in management.
- to assail effectively and sharply (often fol. by out): The speech hits out at warmongering.
- to request or demand of: He hit me for a loan.
- to reach or attain (a specified level or amount): Prices are expected to hit a new low. The new train can hit 100 mph.
- to be published in or released to;
appear in: When will this report hit the papers? What will happen when the story hits the front page?
- to land on or arrive in: The troops hit the beach at 0800. When does Harry hit town?
- to give (someone) another playing card, drink, portion, etc.: If the dealer hits me with an ace, I'll win the hand. Bartender, hit me again.
- to come or light upon;
find: to hit the right road.
- to agree with;
suit exactly: I'm sure this purple shirt will hit Alfred's fancy.
- to solve or guess correctly;
come upon the right answer or solution: You've hit it!
- to succeed in representing or producing exactly: to hit a likeness in a portrait.
- to begin to travel on: Let's hit the road. What time shall we hit the trail?
- to strike with a missile, a weapon, or the like;
deal a blow or blows: The armies hit at dawn.
- to come into collision (often fol. by against, on, or upon): The door hit against the wall.
- to kill;
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to ignite a mixture of air and fuel as intended: This jalopy is hitting on all cylinders.
- to come or light (usually fol. by upon or on): to hit on a new way.
- hit it off, to be congenial or compatible;
agree: We hit it off immediately with the new neighbors. She and her brother had never really hit it off.
- hit off:
- to represent or describe precisely or aptly: In his new book he hits off the American temperament with amazing insight.
- to imitate, esp. in order to satirize.
- hit on, [Slang.]to make persistent sexual advances to: guys who hit on girls at social events.
- hit out:
- to deal a blow aimlessly: a child hitting out in anger and frustration.
- to make a violent verbal attack: Critics hit out at the administration's new energy policy.
- hit the books, [Slang.]to study hard;
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]See bottle (def. 4).
- hit the high spots:
- to go out on the town;
go nightclubbing: We'll hit the high spots when you come to town.
- to do something in a quick or casual manner, paying attention to only the most important or obvious facets or items: When I clean the house I hit the high spots and that's about all. This course will hit the high spots of ancient history.
- hit up, [Slang.]
- to ask to borrow money from: He hit me up for ten bucks.
- to inject a narcotic drug into a vein.
- an impact or collision, as of one thing against another.
- a stroke that reaches an object;
- a stroke of satire, censure, etc.: a hit at complacency.
- [Baseball.]See base hit.
- a game won by a player after the opponent has thrown off one or more men from the board.
- any winning game.
- a successful stroke, performance, or production;
success: The play is a hit.
- a dose of a narcotic drug.
- [Computers.](in information retrieval) an instance of successfully locating an item of data in the memory bank of a computer.
- an instance of accessing a Web site.
- a killing, murder, or assassination, esp. one carried out by criminal prearrangements.
- hit or miss, without concern for correctness or detail;
haphazardly: The paint job had been done hit or miss.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Comecome (kum),USA pronunciation v., came, come, com•ing, n.
- to approach or move toward a particular person or place: Come here. Don't come any closer!
- to arrive by movement or in the course of progress: The train from Boston is coming.
- to approach or arrive in time, in succession, etc.: Christmas comes once a year. I'll come to your question next.
- to move into view;
- to extend;
reach: The dress comes to her knees.
- to take place;
happen: Success comes to those who strive.
- to occur at a certain point, position, etc.: Tuesday comes after Monday. Her aria comes in the third act.
- to be available, produced, offered, etc.: Toothpaste comes in a tube.
- to occur to the mind: The idea just came to me.
- to befall: They promised no harm would come to us.
- to issue;
be derived: Peaches come from trees. Good results do not come from careless work.
- to arrive or appear as a result: This comes of carelessness.
- to enter or be brought into a specified state or condition: to come into popular use.
- to do or manage;
fare: She's coming along well with her work.
- to enter into being or existence;
be born: The baby came at dawn.
- to have been a resident or to be a native of (usually fol. by from): She comes from Florida.
- to become: His shoes came untied.
- to seem to become: His fears made the menacing statues come alive. The work will come easy with a little practice.
- (used in the imperative to call attention or to express impatience, anger, remonstrance, etc.): Come, that will do!
- to germinate, as grain.
- [Informal.]to have an orgasm.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to do;
- [Informal.]to play the part of: to come the grande dame.
- come about:
- to come to pass;
- [Naut.]to tack.
- come across:
- Also, come upon. to find or encounter, esp. by chance: I came across this picture when I was cleaning out the attic. We suddenly came upon a deer while walking in the woods.
- [Informal.]to make good one's promise, as to pay a debt, do what is expected, etc.: to come across with the rent.
- to be understandable or convincing: The moral of this story doesn't come across.
- [Informal.]to make a particular impression;
comport oneself: She comes across as a very cold person.
- come again, (used as a request to repeat a statement).
- come along:
- to accompany someone, attend as part of a group: He didn't come along on the last trip.
- to proceed, develop, or advance sufficiently or successfully: The new project was coming along quite smoothly.
- to appear;
emerge as a factor or possibility: Even if another job comes along this summer, I won't take it.
- come and go, to occur briefly or suddenly but never for long;
appear and disappear.
- come around or round:
- to recover consciousness;
- to change one's opinion, decision, etc., esp. to agree with another's.
- to visit: Come around more often.
- to cease being angry, hurt, etc.
- come at:
- to arrive at;
- to rush at;
attack: The watchdog came at the intruder.
- come back:
- to return, esp. to one's memory: It all comes back to me now.
- to return to a former position or state.
- to talk back;
retort: to come back with a witty remark.
- come between, to cause to be estranged or antagonized: Love of money came between the brothers.
- come by, to obtain;
acquire: How did he ever come by so much money?
- come down:
- to lose wealth, rank, etc.;
be reduced in circumstances or status.
- to be handed down by tradition or inheritance.
- to be relayed or passed along from a source of higher rank or authority: The general's orders will come down tomorrow.
- to take place;
- [Slang.]to lose one's euphoria, enthusiasm, or esp. the effects of a drug high.
- come down on or upon:
- to voice one's opposition to: She came down on increased spending and promised to cut the budget.
- to reprimand;
scold: He came down on me for getting to work late.
- come down on the side of, to support or favor: I want to come down on the side of truth and justice.
- come down with, to become afflicted with (an illness): Many people came down with the flu this year.
- come forward, to offer one's services;
volunteer: When the president called for volunteers, several members of our group came forward.
- come home, [Naut.]
- (of an anchor) to begin to drag.
- (of an object) to move when hauled upon.
- come in:
- to enter.
- to arrive.
- to come into use or fashion.
- to begin to produce or yield: The oil well finally came in.
- to be among the winners: His horse came in and paid 5 to 1.
- to finish in a race or any competition, as specified: Our bobsled team came in fifth.
- come in for, to receive;
be subjected to: This plan will no doubt come in for a great deal of criticism.
- come into:
- to acquire;
- to inherit: He came into a large fortune at the age of 21.
- come off, [Informal.]
- to happen;
- to reach the end;
acquit oneself: to come off with honors.
- to be given or completed;
result: Her speech came off very well.
- to succeed;
be successful: The end of the novel just doesn't come off.
- come off it, [Informal.]to stop being wrong, foolish, or pretentious;
be truthful or honest: Come off it--we know you're as poor as the rest of us.
- come on:
- Also, come upon. to meet or find unexpectedly.
- to make progress;
- to appear on stage;
make one's entrance.
- to begin;
appear: The last showing will be coming on in a few minutes.
- [Informal.](used chiefly in the imperative) to hurry;
begin: Come on, before it rains!
- [Informal.](as an entreaty or attempt at persuasion) please: Come on, go with us to the movies.
- to try to make an impression or have an effect;
present oneself: She comes on a bit too strong for my taste.
- [Slang.]to make sexual advances: a Lothario who was always coming on with the women at the office.
- come on to, [Slang.]to make sexual advances to.
- come out:
- to be published;
- to become known;
- to make a debut in society, the theater, etc.
- to end;
emerge: The fight came out badly, as both combatants were injured.
- to make more or less public acknowledgment of being homosexual.
- come out for, to endorse or support publicly: The newspaper came out for the reelection of the mayor.
- come out with:
- to speak, esp. to confess or reveal something.
- to make available to the public;
bring out: The publisher is coming out with a revised edition of the textbook.
- come over:
- to happen to;
affect: What's come over him?
- to change sides or positions;
change one's mind: He was initially against the plan, but he's come over now.
- to visit informally: Our neighbors came over last night and we had a good chat.
- come round:
- See come (def. 29).
- (of a sailing vessel) to head toward the wind;
- come through:
- to endure or finish successfully.
- [Informal.]to do as expected or hoped;
succeed: We knew you'd come through for us.
- [Informal.]to experience religious conversion.
- come to:
- to recover consciousness.
- to amount to;
- [Naut.]to take the way off a vessel, as by bringing her head into the wind or anchoring.
- come to pass, to happen;
- come under:
- to fit into a category or classification: This play comes under the heading of social criticism.
- to be the province or responsibility of: This matter comes under the State Department.
- come up:
- to be referred to;
arise: The subject kept coming up in conversation.
- to be presented for action or discussion: The farm bill comes up for consideration next Monday.
- come upon. See come (defs. 25a, 45a).
- come up to:
- to approach;
near: A panhandler came up to us in the street.
- to compare with as to quantity, excellence, etc.;
equal: This piece of work does not come up to your usual standard.
- come up with, to produce;
supply: Can you come up with the right answer?
- come what may, no matter what may happen;
regardless of any opposition, argument, or consequences: Come what may, he will not change his mind.
- where one is coming from, where the source of one's beliefs, attitudes, or feelings lies: It's hard to understand where your friend is coming from when he says such crazy things.
- (vulgar). semen.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
This article of What Channel Does Hit The Floor Come On have 8 photos it's including I Was Trying To Figure Out Why It Didn't Come Back On Memorial Day Again. I Know The Girl Who Plays Ahsha Is In That New Show Ballers With The Rock On ., Hit The Floor | Season 3 Episodes, Hit The Floor + Supertrailer + VH1, Season 3, Ep 11 · Bonus, HIT THE FLOOR - PROMO 2015, Hit The Floor, Season 3, Ep 11, Season 3, Ep 11. Below are the attachments:
Whether you're currently hanging a sizable oil-painting or perhaps a tiny printing middle of the bit should be at eye level. You can look at to utilize it for those who have a sizable piece of art. When clinging prints or photos behind the counter always set up ins above the stand. Suspend images in round categories of geometric triangles to incorporate interest.
Do not forget about light when accessorizing your room. When getting lights ensure that you purchase people that go together with the beach-theme you wish to create. For beach style illumination try using clear glass lamps full of figural light house shaped bulbs or shells. The carpet could define a place and move your room together. Sleeping furniture fully about the rug to get an influence that is hotter. Simply use carpets that choose your beach accessories.
Awareness can be added by using pillows too. Utilize habits and several at the top of various hues and the bed finishes while still maintaining the color and design in your bedroom's design as a whole. Do not feel you have to buy everything to your room simultaneously. Check around to get the great addition to fit the What Channel Does Hit The Floor Come On. You'll find offers at merchants that are consignment yard sales and markets.