The blog post of Wooden Box With Sliding Lid was published on October 15, 2017 at 9:08 pm. It is posted on the Wooden category. Wooden Box With Sliding Lid is tagged with Wooden Box With Sliding Lid, Wooden, Box, With, Sliding, Lid..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Slidingslid•ing (slī′ding),USA pronunciation adj.
- rising or falling, increasing or decreasing, according to a standard or to a set of conditions.
- operated, adjusted, or moved by sliding: a sliding door.
Lidlid (lid),USA pronunciation n., v., lid•ded, lid•ding.
- a removable or hinged cover for closing the opening, usually at the top, of a pot, jar, trunk, etc.;
a movable cover.
- an eyelid.
- a restraint, ceiling, or curb, as on prices or news.
- a hat, cap, or other head covering.
- (in mosses)
- the cover of the capsule;
- the upper section of a pyxidium.
- one ounce of marijuana.
- blow the lid off, [Informal.]to expose to public view, esp. to reveal something scandalous, illegal, etc.
- blow or flip one's lid, [Slang.]to lose control, esp. to rage hysterically: He nearly flipped his lid over the way they damaged his car.Also, flip one's wig.
- to supply or cover with a lid.
Wooden Box With Sliding Lid have 9 images , they are Dahou Wooden Box Co., Dahou Wooden Box Co., Wood Box With Sliding Lid 11.5in, Wood Box With Sliding Lid 11.5in, Making Wooden Boxes With Tight Lids, Bespoken Wooden Boxes, Wood Box With Sliding Lid 11.5in, Pie Box Wooden Box Pie Style Sliding Lid Keepsakes Trinket Housewarming Gift Pie Carrier, Small Sliding Lid Box Wood- Red Oak And Walnut. Here are the photos:
The shade impression hasbeen confirmed being a choice for your design of the style or persona of a place, psychological impression, design, as well as disposition. Hues can be exhibited together with furniture's existence, accessories comfortable furnishings, wall paint designs, ornaments home, also picture home.
Prefer Wooden Box With Sliding Lid, will give straightforward impression and a brand new impression. This perception appears to be traditional shades should it is designed by you for delicate furnishings furniture purposes. But when you're building furniture for desk or couch it will provide an elegant and simple's perception. White works for covering a chair, a sofa.
The current presence of furniture because it dominates the collection that is color, a room can considerably influence the impact that in by a furniture. Create no mistake of incorporating coloring with the area furniture you have. Below are a few impressions that'll be caused the various colors for that layout of your home furnishings.